Tuesday, March 13, 2012

LOOK AT WHAT GRANDMA DID  ON HER COMPUTER TODAY...

Ha! Ha! Ha!
Tues, Mar 13
     When I called Grandma this morning and asked how she was feeling she said "It is a Green Banana Day!"  That means she is feeling good and there is plenty of life left in her.  When it is a "Ripe Banana Day" that will mean she's is running out of steam.  

     When I came home last night from being at Grandma's all day, David grabbed my hand to kiss it and said, "Mmmmmmm...you smell like Grandma."  After several minutes of sniffing and kissing my hand he said again, "Mmmmmmm...you smell like Grandma.  Can I lick you?"

     Well...that's all for tonight.  I am still waiting for Jack to call me and tell me how his day was today with Grandma.  I will post it tomorrow.  Meanwhile, pray for more "Green Banana Days!"

No comments:

Post a Comment