Sunday, March 11, 2012

“I gived you a KISS now you don’t have to go to the doctor...you all better!”--Jordyn
This post was submitted by Kimi Jensen.
Sun, Mar 11
The first time I met you I knew you were different!  Yes, the first time I met you I thought you were crazy J but I was intrigued to see what this lady was like all the time.  Over the last nine years I have learned that you can take the part of any role; from crazy storyteller, friend, grandma, an amazing listener and role model.

One of the times that I feel brought us to become closer friends was the time when we helped serve dinner at Scott’s Trout Farm.  I was pregnant with Jordyn and was really nauseous.  You made me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and told me stories about all your different pregnancies.  That was when I really started seeing the role of friend in my life. 

After having Jordyn I got to see the role of Grandma.  You were so cute with her and she wanted to be around you all the time.  I remember when you taught her to call you GG, she didn’t stop talking about GG the entire summer; well for that matter she still hasn’t stopped talking about you.  She insists upon wearing her GG shirt Cathy made her every day, clean or not.  

Jordy also “thinks about you where ever she goes”.






I love all the stories about how Neil and Tucker are twins in there parenting!  TOO much love!!!   You have as been such a great listener when I have needed someone to talk to!  When I have been in trouble for Jordyn falling down and scraping her knee to being in trouble for taking Jordyn to Ogden, you have always listened and made me feel better J.  


G.G.'s Family Home Evening @ Cathy's House

You truly have been a great example and role model to your family and everyone around you!  Your testimony has never waived once in the 9 years I have known you and you are not afraid to share it.  Thank you for being the type of person that makes myself and everyone around you be a better person!

 
 We love You !!!

Tucker, Kimi, Jordyn, and Joslyn
Thank you so much for the fun visit yesterday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment