Friday, March 9, 2012

"A CIRCLE OF SISTERS"


Fri, Mar 9
     When I came across this picture today I thought of how President Boyd K. Packer referred to the Relief Society as "A Circle of Sisters" and I couldn't help but think how that term fits this beautiful group of granddaughters.

Kate, Sarah, Annie, Melissa, Shelby, Katie, Jodi, Halli, 
Jenny, Jaci, Tiffany, Rachel, Maddi and Becca.

And also not pictured:
Christy, Amberlee, Lisa, Kimi, Jordan, Jocelyn, Jessica, London, Courtney, 
Cassidy, Amber and Katie Jane.  (Wow! I hope I didn't forget anyone.)

     Just as President Packer promised that the Relief Society's great circle of sisters would be a protection for each other so will our very own Carlisle Cousin Circle of Sisters provide a safe haven and protection for one another.  All you have to do is look at the faces in this photo and you can not only see, but feel the love they share for one another.

     Grandma has instilled in everyone of us a delight in 
"all that is good and beautiful."  


     The look on my face as a young girl as I gaze upon my mother in this photo explains everything in my heart about what I feel for her.  Her life represents all that is good and beautiful to me.

     Grandma's Mission Call has given everyone of us a reason to reflect on the great influence she has had in each of our lives.  I hope we will take the time to write them down and perhaps even share them with her.

   

1 comment:

  1. If I didn't know better, I would have thought this picture of Loucille was a recent picture of Cathy! Loucille passed good and beautiful down to each of her children. By her fruits .....

    ReplyDelete